Nostalgia

Is it strange that I am missing Japan now even though I haven't left it?

It's close to July, and some JET friends I know are packing up, ready to go home. We had such great times together! And we will still travel together come end July, but, already, I miss them.

The Sports Festival in school just ended, and it was SO FUN. And it was wonderful and made me remember my junior college days. And already, I miss it. I will get one more Sports Festival into my system before I return home, but I am already missing it.

After JET. Life will never be the same. A clique, but true, and I want to crawl into my bed and wish time would stop because I don't want this to end I am having so much fun and learning so much and experiencing so much at such a fast rate and volume I cannot adequately put it into words much less blog regularly about.

If you are reading this to know about JET, know this: If you get the chance to come on JET, live everyday thinking about everything that's happened to you, don't let days pass you by (even though sometimes it can get so boring you could still in one place and after 6 hours nothing new has happened) and remember every feeling, the euphoria, the enthusiasm, the depression, the homesickness, the joy, the excitement, the anticipation, the wonder, the frustration, the anger, the helplessness, the satisfaction because it will never be like anything you have experienced or ever experience again in your life, I promise.

Comments