2nd Sunday in Japan

Travelled to Osaka today to meet my predecessor, a lovely Irish girl. Thought I'd visit the Osaka International Church (OIC) too, but missed two trains and ended being SO LATE for service.

My predecessor is a very nice girl. We ate at Subway, and she showed me around Osaka-namba and Shinsaibashi - two of the best shopping places in Osaka city.


Saw these two super bling mercedes while walking in the backpacker district (forgot the name of the street). Just had to take a picture. Absolutely screams, 'Look at me!! Look at me!!'


Also saw a mall called 'HIPS', and it had a 40m rock wall installed on its facade. They held a rock climbing competition called namBA-HIPs Cup this year on May 8. Would be interesting to climb up there!!

Went home by train, and saw this fantastic valley with a stream running through it not far from Nabari. Will have to rent a car and go there soon.

After washing all my bedsheets and clothes, I decided to bake. Scones!!


This is my oven/microwave. It has both functions, but it sort of acted up after the first round of scones. Used the microwave function, and they came out well, just a little wet in the middle. Hmmm...


Success though!! Gave some to Jonathan and Mike. Hope they don't get stomachaches, hahaa.


Comments